Location: Keating Cross Road, Saanichton, B.C.
The objective of this position is to assist the Sales Department on a daily basis with marketing efforts, Quotations, Work On Hand, address pricing and invoicing concerns/issues, maintain Pending, Awarded and Lost Quotations files, Mix Design Submittals/Approvals, follow-up as well as handle inquiries from Customers via telephone or face-to-face interaction. In addition, this position will be required to provide training and holiday and sickness relief for Ready Mix Dispatch and Aggregate Scales personnel.
The Sales Administrator/IT reports to the Sales Manage. Will also be working closely with the Outside Sales Representatives, Dispatchers, Production Managers, Quality Control Contractor as well as other Dept.'s when it comes to IT issues.
- Prepare Quotations, Mix Design Submissions and Memos. Distribute once reviewed.
- Populate the Google maps leads and update Work on Hand.
- Maintain Work on Hand for both Keating and Sooke.
- Search Yellow Sheets, CoolNet and other resources for Leads and Prospects and bring to the attention of the Sales Team.
- Assist in organization of Sales and Marketing functions, Customer Entertainment.
- Assist Dispatch with inquiries on our Products, Services and Pricing.
- Assist the Customer in assessing their needs and compliment with Butler Brothers products and services.
- Backup for Outside Sales, Dispatch and Aggregate Scales for Sickness or Holiday relief.
- Ensure excellent relations with fellow Employees and the General Public.
- Review QC/QA Site and notify Production & Sales of trends.
- Provide a high level of support to the Sales Manager and Sales Representatives.
- Provide support to the Dispatchers when there is Technical, Mechanical and Logistical issues as well as support if volume of calls are too high to handle.
- Analysis and improvement of work processes.
- Quotes, follow-ups and bid market tracking on a daily basis under direction of Sales Manager utilizing tools developed.
- Mix Design Submissions to Contractors.
- "Project Sheets" completed, distributed and maintained.
- Maintain filing system.
- Utilization of Command-Alkon Software and Google Platform.
- Provide timely information to the Sales Manager.
- Provide reports to Sales Manager utilizing Company Software.
- Administer work from development, bidding, awarding and execution.
- Technical knowledge of Ready Mix Concrete and Aggregates.
- Assist in development and implementation of Employee training programs.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and relations' skills.
- May be required to carry out Outside Sales Representative role as required, which involves Measuring for Residential Pours, maintaining contact with Customers and Contractors and quoting work under the direction of the Sales Manager.
- May be assigned other tasks by the Manager as required.
Technical Diploma and a minimum of two years' equivalent field experience in concrete operations preferred. Excellent computer and organizational skills.
Submit résumés to:email@example.com